AquaFlex is a pelvic floor exercise system that is clinically proven. The Aquaflex consists of 2 weighted exercise cones that have been specially developed to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles.
A recent study in France found that 70% of cases of stress incontinence can be cured or improved by using weighted vaginal cones, such as AquaFlex Cones. Simply exercise for 20 minutes, once a day and you can expect significant results in just 12 weeks.
Only £25.99 From StressNoMore
What are the Benefits of Aquaflex Cones?
- Reduces or eliminates involuntary leakage of urine.
- Prevent & treat stress incontinence.
- Strengthens the pelvic floor
- Increases your pelvic muscle strength.
- See amazing results within weeks.
- Strengthen the pelvic floor after the menopause
You should Use Aquaflex Cones if:
- You suffer from urinary stress incontinence.
- You suffer from the first stages of mild stress incontinence.
- You have a first degree prolapse.
- Your pelvic floor is weak due to childbirth or menopause.
How to Use Aquaflex Cones
- The Aquaflex comes with two different sized cones. You should start your pelvic exercising with the larger cone first (Size 2) and then once you have full control of the Size 2 cone you can progress to the smaller cone (Size 1).
We recommend you start with the larger cone as the small cone can fall out, even with a low weight due to your lack of pelvic strength.
- You should insert the larger cone without adding any weights first. Stand up and try to use your pelvic floor muscles to try to hold the empty cone in your vagina.
If you can retain the cone with no effort, you can now start adding weights. If you can’t do this, lie down with knees bent and feet flat on the surface you’re lying on.
Then tighten your pelvic muscles whilst gently pulling on the cord as if trying to pull the cone out.
- Tighten the muscles ten times, then stand up again and try to hold the cone in place. If it still doesn’t stay in place, repeat the exercise the following morning.
If it requires some effort to retain the empty cone shell, this is your starting point for using your Aquaflex Pelvic Floor Exercise System. You can start adding weights as you feel your muscles getting stronger.
If the empty cone stays in place while in the standing position, gently pull the cone out by the cord and start adding weights until you find it an effort to keep the cone in place. Then you will have found the ideal weight to use for starting your exercises.
- Once you’ve established your starting weight, you should aim to increase the time you are able to keep the cone in place. Try for up to 20 minutes a day.
When the cone is in place it will cause your pelvic floor muscles to contract automatically around the cone. It is this reflex action that is exercising and strengthening your pelvic floor muscles.
When you can retain the large cone with all the weights in place it’s time to progress to the smaller cone. Once again, start with an empty cone and gradually add increasingly heavier weights.
To achieve the best results in the shortest time, it’s a good idea to use Aquaflex every day for the first eight to twelve weeks. If you can’t exercise daily, obviously it will take longer for you to reach your goal. Many women will find that they can’t manage to hold all the weights. If this happens to you, there’s no need for concern. As with any form of exercise it’s important that you make slow and sure progress within limits that are suitable for you personally.
KE Exercise Gel and HiGenie Antibacterial Cleanser are all available at StressNoMore.co.uk
Only £25.99 From StressNoMore
If you want even faster results, try the Kegel8 Range…
Strengthen your pelvic floor and see that you are exercising the right muscles with the unique indicator wand.
Only £29.99 From StressNoMore
Whats The Difference Between Kegel8 Cones and Aquaflex Cones?
|Instructions & Advice||5/5||3/5|
|Gradual Weight Increase||3/5||4/5|
Kegel8 Vaginal Cones
Reviews suggest that both the Aquaflex Cones and the Kegel8 Cones give great results when it comes to strengthening the pelvic floor. We compared the two, and found that Kegel8 Cones are easier to remove than the Aquaflex Cones, look and feel more attractive, and have more comprehensive instructions. With Aquaflex, you are able to increase the weight more gradually.